I strive to assist each client to find a deeper connection to the body, mind, and spirit, through a variety of massage techniques. Each session is custom designed with care to fit specific needs.
30+ Years experience in giving, receiving & teaching many types of body work.
Types of Massage Studied that I may Incorporate
- Washington State Certified Medical Breast Massage Therapist
- TMJD, Head & Neck Advanced Clinical Massage
- Medical Massage for Arthritis
- Extensive Ayurveda Studies
- Extensive Studies in Colon Hydration & Colon Health
- Touch for Health
- Postural Analysis
- Structural Analysis & Balancing
- Foot Reflexology
- Thai Yoga
- Thai Massage
- Advanced Deep Tissue
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Abdominal Chi Massage)
- Prenatal/Postnatal –
- Trigger Point
- Myofacial Release
- Myokinesthetic system Upper Body Brachial & Cervical Plexus
- Lomi Lomi
- Cranial Sacral
- Yoga Massage
- Chair Massage
- Energy Healing
Benefits of Massage
- Greater sense of one’s body
- RELIEVE STRESS and find more peace in the body and in life
- Overall improved Health
- increase circulation and blood flow
- Improve posture
- Lower blood pressure
- Teaches awareness of pain levels
- Balance the energetic body
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Alleviate discomfort during pregnancy
- Promote deeper and easier breathing
- Relieve tension-related headaches
- Strengthen the immune system
- Enhance post-operative rehabilitation
- Improve rehabilitation after injury
ADVANCED BODY WORK SESSION PRICES:
60 minutes $110.00
90 minutes $150.00
120 minutes $210.00
$2.00 Each additional minute, over scheduled session
POLICIES ON TIME:
If you are late, it is your time lost.
If I am late, I owe you the time at the end of the session or your next scheduled session.
Your time starts & ends when scheduled. I often have many clients scheduled & may not be able to run late, but if we do, it is agreed upon that you will pay the $2.00 per minute over. If you can not run late, it is your responsibility to let me know ahead of time so I complete your session timely.
*It is often that we might be in the middle of a private, massage, you may choose to go longer. When ever possible, I like to allow space for that.
There are “NO” Refund on ANY purchases.
If 24 hour notice has been given, you may have a credit for the purchase value up to the original purchase price towards the any offered service.
B1 YOGA is located in a home office in the Bellevue, Bridal Trails area by Microsoft & Google, in beautiful Bellevue Washington. The home office sits on 1.5 acres surrounded by tall pines all the way around.
3211 140 av ne Bellevue, Wa. 98005
Note: the driveway is on the side street of NE 32nd pl
It is the first driveway on the left as you come up the hill in the Canter Greens neighborhood.
Park in the lower driveway to find the front door.
Feel free to call if you are lost. 206-619-8488