Now available, Colon Hydrotherapy sessions starting at $108 Up to 60 min +$18 supplies
Includes Dry scrub on the stomach, hands & feet to stimulate peristalsis & reflexology points, medical grade sterile tubing & speculum that is eco friendly, & 30 years of study & personal experience to guide your through each unique experience
$2.00 each additional minute after first 60. Billed in 15 min segments
Average session is 90 minutes but can last as long as 2 hours
- Add On options $25 each:
- Castor oil stomach pack with heat
- Foot Reflexology Through out session
- Stomach Reflexology Through out session
- Organic Aromatherapy
- Add On options $35 each:
- Lemona Fresh squeezed organic lemon juice colonic
- Coffee Enema(recommended after 3rd visit)
- Please feel free to request or Ask about other services not listed“When the obstruction in the gutter is removed, the water flows freely. Similarly, when the poisons and toxins in the body are eliminated, health & vitality flow freely” Swami Sivananda
The Deluxe sessions include everything above Plus Organic Aroma Therapies, & education about your colon & the entire digestive process for up to 2 hours, a $416 value for $375.00 limited time.
What do I need to do to prepare for my Colon Hydrotherapy session?
1. HYDRATE – In the days leading up to your Colon Hydrotherapy session drink a good amount of water (6-8 cups per day). The more hydrated you are, the more waste your body will be able to release.
2. AVOID GAS PRODUCING FOODS – The day before your session avoid white wine, sugar, carbonated drinks, broccoli and any other foods that give you gas. The less gas you have, the more comfortable your session will be.
3. DON’T EAT OR DRINK 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT – If you are thirsty, a bit of water is okay.
4. INCREASE FRUIT & VEGETABLE INTAKE – in the week prior to your Colon Hydrotherapy session.
Who should not get Colon Hydrotherapy (Contraindications)?
Those with the following conditions cannot receive Colon Hydrotherapy. If you are not sure if you are able to receive colon hydrotherapy, please consult your medical doctor. If you need a referral for a medical doctor familiar with Colon Hydrotherapy, let me know I have referrals.
Severe Cardiac Disease, Carcinoma of the Colon, Aneurysm, Severe Anemia, Recent Colon Surgery, Cirrhosis. Fissures, Pregnancy,
Abdominal Hernia, Severe Hemorrhoids, Congestive Heart Failure, Fistulas, GI Hemorrhage / Perforation, Renal Insufficiency
Some benefits include:
1. Improves Digestion and Prevents Occasional Constipation
Occasional constipation can make for poor digestion and vice versa. When digestion is impaired, and constipation ensues, waste products can linger in your body. This whole process can lead to the inability to absorb many of the nutrients you’re taking in, leading to a lack of energy and hampered immune function. Detoxing your colon allows those undigested waste products to be pushed through your system and also puts some ease in your bowel regularity. Since lingering waste can breed bacteria, this purge clears the way for good nutrient absorption, thereby supporting good health.
2. Increases Energy and Concentration
Purging your colon of toxins allows energy from the intestines to focus elsewhere, meaning your energy levels could improve. Nutrition is crucial for mental wellness, and weak absorption of nutrients may lead to loss of concentration. In addition to having more energy, absorption of crucial vitamins responsible for mental clarity is improved—meaning concentration is supported.
3. Jumpstarts Weight Loss
Low-fiber food is often part of an unhealthy diet. Without adequate fiber, digestion and the body’s ability to feel “full” are affected. Low fiber foods also linger much longer in the gut. When you cleanse the colon, this matter is flushed from the system, and, in some, may lead to significant weight loss. But, if you’re looking to lose weight, one study suggests that increasing fiber intake can help you shed unwanted pounds.
4. Supports Overall Colon Health
All the toxins you take into your body will eventually make their way to the colon. By not cleansing your colon (and liver), toxins can linger in the body and cause untold damage. Ridding the body of waste supports the many functions of the colon, including digestion and proliferation of beneficial gut flora.
5. Encourages Whole Body Detox
The body is adept at constantly detoxifying itself every day. But sometimes the combination of environmental factors and poor lifestyle habits make it hard to catch up and your body may show signs of toxic colon overload.
Something to Keep in Mind
If you find yourself feeling sluggish, cleaning your colon might be just the thing you need. Perform the necessary research and talk to your trusted health care provider to determine the best solution for you. While most cleanses can be performed by virtually anyone, you need to listen to your body and do what’s right for you.
What should I do after a Colon Hydrotherapy session?
1. AVOID ALCOHOL AND SPICY FOODS – the day of your session.
2. DRINK A GOOD AMOUNT OF WATER – to continue to facilitate the removal of toxins.
3. EAT SOMETHING HEALTHY – My personal favorite after a Colon Hydrotherapy session is steamed white rice and veggies with a bit of salmon or black beans. Go with your instincts, if you feel more like a juice or smoothie, go for it!
Are the materials used sanitary?
Yes. I use medical grade sterilized disposable Colon Hydrotherapy speculums and tubing that are eco friendly. Each prepackage kit is used once and then disposed of.
No. At times it may feel like you need to have a bowel movement or like pressure building up and then being released. If you have a lot of gas, there might be some slight cramping. I do some light lymphatic abdominal massage and some acupressure points to facilitate the process and make it more comfortable for you.